Re: [nfsv4] Comments on minutes of wg meeting at IETF114

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 14 September 2022 12:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=nbz0q/h6fQiDodMBGCYLdpgfj2x8G0A0XVhhBijzbp8=; b=Q7EJJLNgT3ln+1NxOGXOh07x7mO8jQU/yCgT4DJ9TjAI8HCpb9RUouwmMHTU61QL+f mEw8CXkC3m11LQmNs6AuHx/1IGrR96sgRkJzJ1Hs2yFDTA+9gCvRrCkDAcjYmdzCvNm2 +4oWr6b6pDprW+tae8W1BvpJSLW9cYd41egDFDkfH7FXSUTZnTUK1tlYLidKZT4m+RW3 Nv9glUMOpsLW+BhmhU3LoyjI+LRk3V6sOJ7M0GjQkYke4A3jXklyvMyeYSkWpwBFkEQG LMRoqQcZVGVPYTlXLsIrYEJFCOA82YbcHHOrvtxtz7ZVLCT2wYEKtC6jrtbpTRNwXGTx FD1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=nbz0q/h6fQiDodMBGCYLdpgfj2x8G0A0XVhhBijzbp8=; b=3lmW1jMiRqPpQfYrtX+ICnAaaWomYBjlUngtcfMo2SBus3aFku8C8pcLhS4NAd+EIZ YJlFWZ49jXScsVO3AwNn9ekT6nuXxI5R8+hJ59shfpZau05+GXmeEZzf1Q6Ncti/Tqy9 3mt8S8pnZ3Ru1PmuLHjLz2hzlZ9Fmojjo+/80fKbpsg3DBYhXGFUzOWxhGloQ+FJARE/ ORfnr7wm7sjNwkYR/PP5uckjDNqeszauumKgWnnyBJqp+PsHcjdy5QKQhVFoZ9f6O2vQ gmwHuM3mCueXwIdr4XmrHQCWwHPwz+ipjtAJeoWqFQlnZnGxzBHlW2qzsG2HJu+RcMSu 2Tsw==