Re: [nfsv4] Proposed charter changes (with updates)

Tom Talpey <tom@talpey.com> Thu, 04 June 2020 12:17 UTC

To: nfsv4@ietf.org
References: <CADaq8jfgREzCvi=rZk4tEg8uLnA2mDeeQF0drC9kWrL11JH4Sg@mail.gmail.com> <4a88fddce55d78d1b64fc0a4f6d71d910bb7ada2.camel@ericsson.com> <MN2PR00MB068665937287B4AF541F8A3EA0880@MN2PR00MB0686.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <6d9f4bb4c0c0661841f38940fe0b4a71893764fa.camel@ericsson.com> <MN2PR00MB06861C2E6C2982BC2C39A3FAA0880@MN2PR00MB0686.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CADaq8jcQpxAYqWk3RigviVFq4rauMx9Q8QPEQKf+UQWmm2hbJw@mail.gmail.com>