[nfsv4] Comments on minutes of wg meeting at IETF114

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sun, 11 September 2022 23:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject :date; bh=IuOFNqxpAayWtvCfmpFPzHxjMApLEhKVBFdYBqfw9vs=; b=QrAJIPCSE9y7AuLUT1EXHSnqZOQO3H0nnjBH4uIXGWHvEUOG3l9uCuGm+zFmHCVVxn lIpjWQBqiCk7drjlJG4VTdxSvZkvIvvivcb6UKtLE38dDjCjZn/n/7Lx7abgcRZG8hKZ hbwB7lQRTgrxrax74zcfG55jbDaiC3WbcRU5kbCESNZDXCm6g915jXsuFWS9mCPRjMTw 487L5zW4RchFTVOL4aKk0wScPSUIhbE9ypnogXkhnK/kgskat9f/nZofgKUjxUyU2DUk 7EgY8fKiBLiMc9+7FglZpGjMzwzwBLJalf0gA2gtIaL3eoZKPh/n4Yp3dlS6OcfAcLX+ wvoQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=IuOFNqxpAayWtvCfmpFPzHxjMApLEhKVBFdYBqfw9vs=; b=Dr7rKFL1EX1NoubLZxADcXr7bg89VHbWqsk9GkNpabSoiyorPEX//9FtMuzk5BT3D6 hybK0PW90KKy1bZWjfz2o1TFTYaSHJCeHCqdamfOMN1rzGuiA/OPqC6HaXZOudp0piBD By9qsurYR8Z/T6oIjwVG1HRF9l2X0mnaWdRbDHttwf6I0N9q/Ju1RIiJGgqElpD8KExc FXQodbcHgHgvlRQqZzcI/AejY7Hu8trYJwwTZpJxgcpHGSYXkc9r1LoXHo9TmytLj6Hk i9OJo4WFcbYQTR2cxTelIqkEupjr+s7Wk/LZ39FxmOcQWNQscqlhDRix8D5Uav4RefQu LKWQ==