[nfsv4] Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-flex-files-08 (part three of three)

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sat, 21 May 2016 14:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=RCRu5LospcQctnqVxj92M8esdgsWroc2Jc7jXypoLEQ=; b=pjSU3Am+vis1xTCwKdjuuHfkyQZ6j7TPoDXlnNlcrZ6QlRWFa0HDPXSTfTo8Bhe2dp 5ck6NPdDQgFQVaBS4w6/AHWC0TJe1FzrZwgaRgaRzjakpM/I7WXfFZnHNu3K+sVM1RqW DcFdjjEgYYE7oxg4uB04YVEKG2XXtjguo5GDYdkNbdkRE6qvjc9ymi5BjHtzrHwbhg/T DNUnRfGLzmnJ+HLJ4NiF2iWiMw+xeSDe6i87D//u04n4uJeSMuyUcUB792R/kg3IyuSB G7DnNTfRPuoWScWnlL823dpZfMatYFGuyb9A3KsDrbd9TUHY/uDhIHQy8P7Q1pGLqSDx RLDQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=RCRu5LospcQctnqVxj92M8esdgsWroc2Jc7jXypoLEQ=; b=WYp9WGSL8+xglZNzU7kCnbt2cQQeeqW4Pa4P+EIIwMzbyc748fDlvXbYle+XD8xNTk c2vF/dF7TiZ9oiM0B4yAgJM4PmdzeAY28J2hCLzJeUPnJoE4GZcCxtfox3Fe9z8WbxMT J1swtiLRGKahyrAHuQGkAszanKPrmvKN6VuaA9QTLz7FpFfnliKxd7x5DVS5eYiwBobN 0msqET33Y7JypPX/RqI+8QrYE6HPTQuPYvlwKzrnz0RGDrTbW4FTQt9IKx4VboAOuGlt 0SiimyzXlP+z84vFFVUhtFNKZxZsFd0WnxC0QL1jfZoFPJQx0LowMZh5H7V7Ahzv2nil zuLw==