Re: [nfsv4] Benoit Claise's Block on charter-ietf-nfsv4-05-00: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 15 September 2017 14:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+XnTJDF3eIt5AMw6HPdOBImifVhyFLditOlKtjnmKb8=; b=O+GWzOlEGOWs7zpeq2ZfQ4tXzcAkzvT74VQGiLiDaMXUaU9ggar39yj2BcjucGSivO kFhWtX8Bgy5QEvGv2iRntw/8F95I8tRfed18rxXkrpt1K8J/mWgFYQp7os6N3659uul/ 1az2OX5WRmA9xDWI10Gwayqj8SMky/RN95/uwhyP88xsYYkpvXrw67OA5fFKnL8hJrFl ydR6BeC9BOvZpcICMVKMFYY2UAdZralbGO9ZkVXNcZuvvrAqpMvrmGchzyQBYT9amV4K WA1XhoebFsO2PGich83nAN6qQr7BCQIRg7pX+Qggk9HUSt7nP9t3rs9UsKwGlloyIXPF UgXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+XnTJDF3eIt5AMw6HPdOBImifVhyFLditOlKtjnmKb8=; b=XzTrGUHz4YxdF45Vzu77W2Gs2EbK5beA8kHi5Jh99ONnIfkVUSwT9nU4tWlBju0HcD c9BgoohNBupBDqA4p29i2uT6jKZG+sE/iKlwWdfqzfT7q0+xxGSh3rCJ9+8IG2ztpyRB EyIT3t+aiMURDfklfviJQLeIBr/lOoTrWClsKK5dMJM0GLRtxh0G97K5sp9IhPITl4+I 39dUAkkrV6zAJGsAngx5dpK0xL9dKwdWqy67CNn1Ee3fQ4P8bZcZaAEyidBB9TLPgQlI kCwJHGo/DLC4levwdwouekFvBG/bUfqRhUoQ55pyGjazfAoDzQpT+/tymWAGRXkihO6C uIuw==