Re: [nfsv4] Update on documents related to rfc5661bis effort.

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Tue, 11 October 2022 20:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=sOyNGOOruMsOVQEw38XRl7tVqDcRaAUTuTnR4RgTR/8=; b=pTuLQWCFS//TwERheyb2CY/2QHE+52kVEY6S6ljTr6CxkP8lPwqwBI4/p5TFkRkJOZ jg2bRgexQUnjPSWQVVMxAMMy4WzMlaVz9maAfLmMbV2+ixvQYYdGd2X+jAaxvKzrr+8R pTnLkAvy0tn3/Nx16vELBVPil5VIc9j9pWKyHicUDPNzZwYl9VUfpkSHIi2X/uReXUPI hx/R6M6O4nj4MT1V6DqOUerqIWsvpocXYgUkyXWFyRX9ku3ZIfHsZ3s3VYSO1S+yzbZK VrRVK2nuvK5oBosqBn3wF3aFyB4HiNp7nB4sK2aBsw5HYT5+/IRPWkvcPcnM1hmIDicR aBMw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=sOyNGOOruMsOVQEw38XRl7tVqDcRaAUTuTnR4RgTR/8=; b=0AkTCZMkvdHbBrFtQvnx+JkKGgahmfPFY4FwOeajYc+Lh4HbRHzY5sZ18w8niTzcVa 6W2o1LlNrbFgecFpg3c7GMQAwNc+GMk4UC60rfh84lXZw5IPZFBrOnU2ehvAGrrcd7i/ pVQGTHmmxb55KSbaeY4UF1AHJ81JMQa0U8XbXsw7TWQSiuz1BvzDGMHvv9W/yI2wcuOm xB7SuKWMmzPUzqndz1J8lssxsxH8jLW5jcUQL428zUB3jG5cJrL4Hf6eqr9pUf1kygoq +3az9EBA3qCPr5KXSbSxG7h3FeW1COZPy9XkcEVCRejiNfoFA1wk1OcHMcUj1N7YYeMm vHQA==