Re: [nfsv4] Meetings in July or After

Chuck Lever <chuck.lever@oracle.com> Mon, 08 June 2020 15:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=oracle.com; h=from : message-id : content-type : mime-version : subject : date : in-reply-to : cc : to : references; s=corp-2020-01-29; bh=Pssy7ROmhTOKL5er523bQ4pnAU1QkpfmC5OS4uoObsc=; b=pNJnz2xhRLDmT0BBiUmJpJJKaek5dMHXDpxOh8TU2MRWXMGuGba+cFg/HbN5MlnYXTKw 2sP9k1byQPgZgtzrTjoplYhEUv5WJObtGxAtj3plLVSPm+3gyA+87H0A81HtWFTtYJWv wyNnVf/V+Ft+pYm7A31zPrc0d5bWwiYkAhIBDsDuAxb5q33w1lB/HSRZ16Dkl7Z/58x2 2U57Vnw3drwVGQnq1KzHe5hgdpeNpX+yROYSJwnVzngbaw11D2ZxfChpadRTcT7YmTAh pB/c8p3FNFY1T4d4HeXpOGkuUpnBCNZMVNA6Bf4VhLIi1kW5s+3r0QdaK+zybq6nQm+o Fg==