Re: [nfsv4] Review of draft-ief-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-04

Chuck Lever <chuck.lever@oracle.com> Tue, 21 May 2019 19:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=oracle.com; h=content-type : mime-version : subject : from : in-reply-to : date : cc : content-transfer-encoding : message-id : references : to; s=corp-2018-07-02; bh=fVmBczVzPhwy7wixmWUrEHUT99z1v+dE2EUMMaMO4ws=; b=AGg3TWJ93BBPhoSlgvxU6KRwcLeJXamVgDwosol3Yy7eGV4h7A2YgMWrFWz+N9YzrQfl bi5aBVB/BKW9bTwEZwv1FGHXKJq+cfDVeVgB9AmOrBce3ER1rAdbGK1D0CLl3zYgh13n D9ZTI/BoVPrSXyQE4HrdMShcHGpaaKpoMqKR0MTBxALFQ+gDxbUBFm/cdgoxQhgu4Mby xApKQArel/keYlqFb8ymg8CGfC9BhjxmzOQipc5l/+qiRHrkYHcbUHHor7WthrkKqpAD R0OfTIDcPKlyqSY0nemF53M+lU5cx4qiwlwQhg5f2Fk+By4hv21mrSfoawKfmp2UPSNt jw==