Re: [nfsv4] New draft for working group charter

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Fri, 19 May 2017 19:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WiZaSzXpXdJ4dpLssYxQTO6onnVqch7R1jHKKzOk1x4=; b=NVkh5uc7ENicH/+NHGYHrk/q3QISFxhS8BEDYz1vmKprjQlwbJAISaIbODuCZ72W9o hrP66dwWLwKDVW3kXagv5XQLg9q0rmR19MiHkXCx74Ow7IUons4D4n4BKHwuUGCUOg8g UeLOTTa0cvl0/4CVTq4ZxwNl7nkJr4HMUjCaj8mf0WTmxdR2Z/uc2+O48RVx90fwF9Yu LNfZ4M/+IED7uMt95WVLw49qfai/TqqaURxN76XuYuNLgCavL8R0TpiZQBKQTcCBjQ2s p20m9nDeG99MzuqA0nJ6tsrvlfw+0NqroM7diHRBG0/09/8V9uSpIdO1zLSG+7cfQBa/ MEaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WiZaSzXpXdJ4dpLssYxQTO6onnVqch7R1jHKKzOk1x4=; b=KlVUW5SsffpkbFPWS9hCkG6agLaF5uIGcj1vNJ9iCf7O3o5QQJQIhI9NrpTu+gkqEv LApHXpLmXCSLN3LKwWgxBVb3mDhtO/M/7RnfqzziE6j46xegY+yhBXtWOzHFXu/0C4ra qXWW2et1I8qP0nez1cd7fK9xlEHoTFIq1pLGfbNdSr7zvdePWiq5wFBUmITFr/4wAQKx zWBKi5ZbmsVSvp340ihwKkSPTY6G/6rLL/tjHDzGU3NJYrzTOqkPas5t+Q9tbGVG28/U pNNWZRnvH+ejj6K8Xwqy30d+oKNjlUuDyyx5QCO7AdYdy0V/Uemw+HvltQ3KSzebQFIu /lpw==