[nfsv4] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Thu, 02 January 2020 15:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+crQZfC8lkTqXGBHl9eI0VyoGT5NIThyjgt/mTVAZz4=; b=GEZp6x2fD1k8chNdbbSPBdrts5WkcP++eOzUHlrejkmSofx1FTibl1xG6hKUudQc3/ F8UBm4aKGJfJTFD9/9F5LinSR3c1MzwwmdD65QwOls1zZBrEKOzRohRCI9WH7pntp7ld FXaamnF+fak7zzdA8u1+dFJqpTLxNR/UU0upRCha54dEI0oWrkqHHsCTuFv5dk0Q5zjd /ks7JCzCALijJRhcroWz6LM78oXDa3B3hJOkg0YhC3lub7iniSPh9klYGFpDYzBCEWWC RNKRJ4nW9Ujt3FShW11Td/H+6UjLEY79Ub/JBTrWyVNsRGKiVIBgiu5XIw+mIVcXidnA N76Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+crQZfC8lkTqXGBHl9eI0VyoGT5NIThyjgt/mTVAZz4=; b=GzeIBuwMrUJX5/Waqx1zcTe8q+ZkCUwXpRaslkt2G+xSG1jEFF+HtPE5UozrJQu+YK 2mOJJ/buQpUxTEFb7sl9sj4ttsZJpHaC08n71ixJUs4JXyyrcbysNHEA6hzkue5FJes4 OhAdyOPWjcdepjH6p25pgy5IHVdmZw5jjYkFUpMCVXxG2XJIiWWMJMvB7fEoWAr0NKUL 0IDOXQ+vBXKYMSESILHSB/J3Ar3kwLYdBntRzsM6LO6sM186iaUDjDcAkw9/Zs2e7jzz HCuVCiuBpYm/8+6dQxAWTBdymjcKcPSClh4eEFVHtINaAqBZIICs7QSfzBhyyJqDo3+M h36g==