Re: [nfsv4] Proposed Working Group Charter

"Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com> Tue, 29 August 2017 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dell.com; i=@dell.com; q=dns/txt; s=smtpout; t=1504044063; x=1535580063; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=YdNWI/zoFtiEHdFPZHAkbPCUcBe7Uht47/JZD6b+1HE=; b=z/ORbg6xCDyIfL2qX9UFBqFsthD3qA4qFqJmDwnM96JHHcRhtaIc+DaH ozTD7liCSjrBxxAVMRnQDOLPQOSx25xvlU8QA1XfxzydJT0iSZGetsesb 1QJVFBwJ9ZBkZdEKdlZWBHh/RQfTBgft+BXQfD6hiLZUvo8SnMwwFXLee 8=;