Re: [nfsv4] Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-09

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Thu, 27 April 2017 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mw1gOHxIMfrhltLP5y7uCTTvHpWD5IQ3ue+mERWRErY=; b=BWvz7x3e3Gnj7TP1VFM/AZE4DmLvfKnmoQtjwHG31n4t4bSuwOtB47RMBq0EFpTQNi 4O1O6AB+raxuSml1DW+QkoeQM8nIRHg+FLx5YD/AOSQzgHNMvw1Oh7PmgppGciF6voZt 0UWkkq0d7Dw1aD7hK3E3Vb2BxUfgmGr7Rp+TuqcXP47cxPoz4VF9xnkSiIE/bz1vARI8 /DBClGb2tT6cX9uPk/P4EmsfGDUmxngqSVyKPI5O0iJaztDHjXJ1xK4NpQ7FddsdMDEH keZ0E6OYkFQKLA+W/RF8dRjxH+KxXsTtzqjL1mjl3OiWBHv85qp22O1TOG7QGRXqYjec 1IHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mw1gOHxIMfrhltLP5y7uCTTvHpWD5IQ3ue+mERWRErY=; b=rij36YUaBsrHgHiZobZJzW4VkPlqSW4G7AZyUEBGHMEVVmuqCXZjngO/Drx6xcPEGF dulFRq3CZGfOWSxYhsAwDnff2lVwpQhtYK7OEIMd8HjflpKFUaNoiQKKt+0d7TCM7DEo pshv1FieNBaY2RKSUMKSteV0EFFyUQSepesaQqmPxnZEijkKbE11TURx1POdm6lPBNgv 0q4jf30dbXOFvZz2A0vg5OxRDJGWMdl4nCed7eUiHlyrbQP/nn6V/+hAsUfvESmHB+59 IjeaSJFR8DZxREfdlAatx8HocTXbcZNKsOHDZOPVelHZ85Be5hIFbz7lVmFRicxoKz7V 6Wcg==
References: <CADaq8jdkGgL+H-yoO-+bTNbSYiE_1us9cN5SXY8QV0gfYfK0Ng@mail.gmail.com> <ce42960d-d1e9-8fa6-e98e-3e9b1a2af7d6@oracle.com> <f66e8e66-ba54-ff57-945a-7951eab2f8b1@talpey.com> <BB65A737-BDBD-4A23-9CEE-2EA153293842@oracle.com> <33468014-6695-a2da-1af8-f1f355fbe986@talpey.com> <CADaq8jcJJQ3TiVX6fFURg22YgNg=Cd7ezNQewjt6fgNK4LrPVg@mail.gmail.com> <F417EA11-D49F-420D-A64F-AE6A382B920C@oracle.com> <7213a956-6157-d0a6-432d-1da8d555d8e9@talpey.com> <A7BB8A22-53E3-4910-A6DE-C6103343D309@oracle.com> <6974E7E7-051B-4F28-A61A-DF6F841B248B@oracle.com> <af6ed8c5-6a7d-08ed-590b-1774f34e05f2@talpey.com> <F842F8E7-B576-4781-A845-F13317593F88@oracle.com> <1451a113-115b-5c43-5cfe-f0c5e21b59d6@talpey.com>