Re: [nfsv4] AD review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Mon, 06 April 2020 00:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/Mq0iSOzZOE+hPa1+AoCuHhomkU25bOTdLyvatpKM/M=; b=NdKrQhIw778lP77lIIC7QJQcuC7lTLDhaYvxng3acG1vevb3OAbKQV+vM6Kau/MN3z +jU9S6/qwf8ab7qO74xTmhlYE8mbJHNKxCEp6JzXcGsQSOjSwVOni0mpViggPc2PA5y+ d8FFVOHA/EfH+W2Dgmc7cEbUV3SwrivOZSW0NOCOk8bNdjfRVt2xkKAHTCw1k7AowNUs Xc0nCMR+qLdJlWxi84UTa3RKZD48sZxi5sERe7PAG7g2XHhmocn7C+8VDLF6lTmej+Ol E1tXD+EBVGvG7R33xbFR/zryB/1m2jSSCmwvoo1avoEdWPgHyabUkIgIJaUs+mgu+dzq E8ng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/Mq0iSOzZOE+hPa1+AoCuHhomkU25bOTdLyvatpKM/M=; b=qRQy8rJUbL7JCLlNo/9QiLEQ8pTwaS1jSvKzU2n8fkbqjbupW0C8RkeanETMbNiZoI 7ep6geeZdgIih/g021m/NBIgQb90RHsrFK2c6cPO9s7xkN1ZiyUXE+oDwljJV3/7R3Wl SIH+zilns7S86rRM4nIMqTDdcYn6vqiRyZAz7MERBqtbIMaQviQJMx4XesIbaieF+ufr na5Gxadc6pjE38EqnoJNrtbRl9xvUJdu9Wee3aIwMVwN8Ge/73zlZ29vsvlNLkm3HzKu fUEf2qYTzxDMJzMaoNiRAr/59Vcnl+GqZcN1eQaFkKuXti/Zrtjxh2tBkRQWtL6BSk2L H9tg==