[nfsv4] Review of draft-hellwig-nfsv4-scsi-layout-nvme-01

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Mon, 17 July 2017 04:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=O23CijgTeo/Jc0NUeZ0MCVKeMq9sOf1cFR582psm4Gg=; b=eU2lsbfVv7po9QvupdzpA64bsW24oJEBzD0VZMaxs5hZQ4mWVLui56BYvHTUXMQibu 6q6Vn5HXaPB0PqmTIzy6g7qu1KRz8CgwrfeclxnNFe1VXUdnkS0sUl5o3RGY/jiliWAM gNXeUpEbprKoRO1lO1kYfnLNA8QL8EYo/c515nuuiCvRc508RmEuTleTxz6gZpx96CBE I7MValtZv1a+4s14zBsEk/gZPLMdjeHT0VWVL27/RuYN0DuSVHvQHRePx7f9xJcqY8i8 VE6XtLL0lTAUS7vJqnp0fEZouzY8wznMxLfjvV5AjgqgtyuehMAQ/MZCXpGA7YKDMyIQ yCbw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=O23CijgTeo/Jc0NUeZ0MCVKeMq9sOf1cFR582psm4Gg=; b=YL/bw8bAIQdxU6SyOL4xgzlLIOY6Pvu/qvXP/PYkUP9oIawEhoDbFO2lcaBuWN1X3I XSw5suc0gFDp2moub4hHq7NPAU+0q6C7hhEbHXcvRBIfVklooyHg0STN7rbmXyi/OOzS ynk6FBjvOFG8GKSlQItnDVnOzraCkqF/E8+989ntb85AabcLdKR3/p1lkXEgXRAUsPWg EulKahuogxEvF16hvwxOZ3hCAbM6laEUxqa8S9hT3PUmwA08qQ4hjn7Y2Q7DIrKPL8HP UtEbHjspN7jVEOLClTmxyticYNb98VArTlmsO5OCnzZoyJifiWUmirUxPmEek/HtNMKn nTfg==