Re: [nfsv4] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-06

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 29 January 2020 21:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nsnUM8zpuqjxHLncNdMCPxhBCeJ9v/ZqJFagoslDOsk=; b=VrC+E9E1plI3Q2S6l10dB9CzHN54byeoMSbJpXFmRZ4/sZNx6G1QaR7Hfr1mhJVVmD Bjtv7QsOTNugF9Mbocwm+aEQjfzQ/isaQi0I6kV36uH6Jk6Js7ZJX1TnIl32Zri3t0yB NBNwnulw5IPOYNUPpyI2xAWwZ8/9QkfNUjgSWkg8ZTkcOY7ueZptaWBVJyy5m13k5LcX U0yYhF2F5DZlBGElCytngRXEb1diC+9BCTW63+CAHYpuD7YJNdsimd3cNn68tXyGKJfw HEdLgi5raZCr0xnTcDz2ht6PGSFpkh9/8pc/eSMxwCO+UTfHRik67oiTBGqGli7SQuuc oTxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nsnUM8zpuqjxHLncNdMCPxhBCeJ9v/ZqJFagoslDOsk=; b=H5+AR3258sur0h/6cc4cV4LuWOe0PjqlUN6Z+U3nnc4KTfDlx5JDz5KpTyms/h6cmu SUx+SnMZv/DLzFP/UiD2LKYexLAwRkI1ifbFWE5UR3EuE2yyyhGMF9VeCo/BFWV85jCJ OjR9sXzSiqMIh022QQh+Bd0dSUqUHMwq0qxER/qMzWKf1AnzZSj+B+dwRGrC+ClXzJLg 6fPT64swTm318REoq/Bc/1RcADBq2BKJwG6wPwrGQXEUlghn8lIUyf28JLq9vo7hUGMo 6UMWrqArb0hq8fguv/bHDhu8oI2qa2zoJI1U3rem8OM6tW5yMOKGZp17yX2wdfV5NFAJ 3vsw==