Re: [nfsv4] Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-06

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 01 March 2017 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3+9L/7EYlL1B3Rvk1ZXk4mx/uMWbldXlp4YDhgZKJxw=; b=qvFaGYNTVgOoAvj1pUXDQ+mxDf8937eLDdg131T0Xw/NLGD8hcJ8ZwSEDuP/ruJq8+ +lKAx5jcUrUGL1yHPVcFu+PqUGYB4prwrWByTiskGIeVB1qmfirKBbLudt7l6lbcOMH9 GlImtdwVGRnjmKa/vtUdXf0RgjHJPJNKrHJY1i2oULVfal0UduQxO1Ps5dVs6QvID6WB 5JAFCYaecvu+N91IXePpkvFigEZnJOf1RcElOLaxvgWwLe5GxiBqRuqnjv2qINolj35R MRlvB0I/RvECyNQuDKvTXA26wbhRBm4lYEXLk9vrWcxR0GpxGzIAQUiSAOGkEJV/ETha wb/A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3+9L/7EYlL1B3Rvk1ZXk4mx/uMWbldXlp4YDhgZKJxw=; b=hEbEipom/8IlnSPCnRMqaPWIL34KIVEgeG2eigKSNyF0fYAPkzo9dgHLww8Q5vHRJE S/3rMAxEclfCPGVoKFNZik3VE9L7t185X26opR5iQO5QAd1oeBwByAEHc85ntVqocEJe qRP6a5LrAEVCAkpRHcMn73qXtuCzgQQ8gT2c5yMPWA2I8kdJa8eP9wL8c6ttIwu/WyHd 9sKiPlV1/7eTheX8ijqoXjOWyM7LNJ704jMD1ZU0SerKidD9soyI0P8/GfJDVM9YR4Rq avGY/v8L6T7t2ptPGduidMT2N6hCO2vWSjQYYzJvYdXBXLjYbZQaKCc1L3w7ixlGBkyf Zjng==
References: <CADaq8je8zfRN5R11LxJw=0st-u-XOoKosGbZDBajOTiChzpS5Q@mail.gmail.com> <93F476D6-57F8-44AB-94C9-545608396F51@oracle.com> <CADaq8jcJ3WkpmPJVVec5aJc0ekKgdHPUok=S5_ofGVJnbqrrjA@mail.gmail.com> <5538FD5E-A71B-4F91-AC3A-CBD2F54AF9E3@oracle.com> <de109940-7de1-1a09-51f3-d3be44d98c60@talpey.com> <CADaq8jf5zU0y=v4gaUxVd4scQQwyAEcgWtp11Ddcn=U4jB17pA@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jea99i8L=tYKM=6T-Mu78n_qzmMwrKGSsWhmgpBytZMiQ@mail.gmail.com> <D2083198-E667-4B71-AAC5-D26318BE52D6@oracle.com> <CADaq8jeegoga-kB+a4e6QQEdLSCrTOmpbkSTk+4SmbqzCAfXgw@mail.gmail.com> <ACE665A3-0859-47E8-BBD6-E98A401B7656@oracle.com>