[nfsv4] WGLC review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-umask-02

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sun, 27 November 2016 15:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jW+m/z59NlWvHhfNOapL7pBwenGdo6MX8qThR8eB37A=; b=MmQZJBQW+YlE3ZxCXJsKFnWofUW4Pij9mLNwxR6MLx//oZpvLzEMxt324PEWuY0RMh 8vXiKE0/BIi3Mf2E8htm+vnUoBmD5Tpb8KpmVFTN/ogWrjKkiCLBTwbvD6kUWEvvAYqv wpAHAHJtPUSBpiCiOhwCecq6O07Egc9NfEEe/ACFWbhHfN7jSZagtrIXCqCB8N3cBjAO uPPB4ZC/3gqVdm5EDRAHXUURBvGDdWXRTUyLPCI/9Tja34FO0DzYhzLkdXPo+Q4WwoRB SpaIQvjoxy5uNLLXJO8BiqWt3K9vp3BcGpu5qDja39p7TJ3Um7r/kh6HbVyLRMfGGafX zdxQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jW+m/z59NlWvHhfNOapL7pBwenGdo6MX8qThR8eB37A=; b=Z3uPyMFaGLEN7IcEuysUwZLg5AYNyEo5G8/dTJW+OawaNFq1diJtNd2J8QmX2KbL0+ Kpq6pcOm580EBd9ndwQa0yDmOQKRQl3qdzkNOzjFbxTrq4R9QhmLGefwUssp5lZXWkku CLMckRRZCDig1fLKGHrgHtZlKxzj8DrKzUjsz5TZC4ReyP/NYXvfuGbvaT0W1NI0hKVm 2tt7Zk9m+DHEbCcQxi6dGvXr4T5L33BWCjU5j1uJGbOWFdFZJiIxX+IqFendSoqoyc/F t2pCLz2bvAOu2FZDkYtiEa2fN8GjlGZalKdjUxwcjXVV0CVD/MDSbB3B36j+pA24lTCY k7Eg==