Re: [nfsv4] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-40: (with COMMENT)

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2016 15:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=zGg2Fj3opOdF/aIoRxeQSftyohlaOgGT5TcRbtcdhkM=; b=TvbCv1aqp/sPkIxcu4NNF0aHqX23B8GFn0LZo0yi3dCOL09Dq1imBZ54d9H0eKAm1h 86pRGJXzxBmzbTzyesakH7BL51/wt/z1j0MGb5E0hyMuCVi+2yzLWSGouBRM5+k4c3gz rIWBhZwlaWEAF/Oot9Cnxv/Z/piYJft50Db2hTEN9G8aovhF3hfljDF3cSe+kD3d39rT S5EuikA7BZryqRuF3fc1fcTObuLPOuex9jbYPoU0La5umgPo3m7Zty/1d7+3/ZwF9Iv7 bUz4FB/TtEyqxxzfe0Yyi+K0/h/ENj3WkXcuYILUFdiqO/dAFf/IxqwpwLMIGbaABtXc vE5Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=zGg2Fj3opOdF/aIoRxeQSftyohlaOgGT5TcRbtcdhkM=; b=XmHzKORWSy/a93lfGOnZqEbuV74N9WBPeXt9cTfleR8Nn8jxznWUC8XwwuZHMJGKK7 15PqUT0ucTBDkY2cT9k4lE22gWD6uanE6ksOCPvRaf3Iw59Xbv51Co4zEgjRLpy/C1md Cql9/BxEQFo3PKIuOhVrKi1rX9hm+7h1xv++P7/72GAIm34iIC7DYvEGnV+2fO7zk9kE ZrlCo1WeBM3KOTYzuylNF++Q6wtrk1e5n/4LzNmUtSL24OmCebSA/Bs0Ru7C6DIxEnih PCTLaJKBPS1hyo0pKnOAmF5LnCEO+gOSW7xksynMOsabk02exo1ZSROTmt7S9pSwG0dt F/Iw==