Re: [nfsv4] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-40: (with COMMENT)

Tom Haynes <thomas.haynes@primarydata.com> Sat, 23 January 2016 00:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=primarydata-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=MCWPvFR2vcjuWASLC1ZNhkn8rK/pW40mhCOs+tr/XGk=; b=O8DdEi1hICahfQ1ZDR4liA+H2rt96zL/inOGcsFBGJVQeS30bAr7+Khlblg22q2B8a RYG2BC/bMVgvCCYUhMFrPrhW4Czd2BI3yxfMrUApdp+loMZurmuJ8/MfaJS+eIoihV8A 0D1nvU0lT2aocCT+xQ36slc7J+3iZNNVmbosudSHwG3RwtvTwkVjVOGWPWe+ToHGp3B4 5BjDsqPwEoMhQ5IhfNb1tapmQhpgc8Xol2O743HTkSjxPqjoqL/Ucz+optfuOcqUGbxI TiCn06xWwy4ZOsVCS6mKpSrzNu3hZpU8o7ayx/RrpyF0RpuJARXUVBG1QXEM9mbtkMX0 nh9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=MCWPvFR2vcjuWASLC1ZNhkn8rK/pW40mhCOs+tr/XGk=; b=JVBViTOw7p5D9irk1AYXKHOXV15H0egPkqO+61N+CzaFhQ+h1DOSaKKnryBhG4PcMf e/uRjt6+Pm5UbdLKq79ndlqQP5bDd9We6hC0GhwiOXzoRvxKyq4ewT9jKhs35iGgHmJ/ HTA8oY22KeprGkmxaKAAgbqTRAwWDh4X2zHqqkPjMqarjYfLBKArPa1nCO+4QPsGLkd9 SK5mUIpMa+SEpx5NDmjFOxQj2wHJkhlmZWgJ7a7msRp7jpjwYqKjPPmqhHXZq8T55cGt nECSYwe4z9iUe+Q/QzLyAQ2xrNkH/ETGrvMfziOgYiPQjxrHzCirjOKb4eYTT13ul0tZ GF0Q==