Re: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-06.txt

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Mon, 23 September 2019 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=F2e0nNltiz9reKTgPNmeujWHZXEac8JZRtlhNi9b9kM=; b=sO3/7AhLk5CM3Y0Nba2jrNVlupfPR3q6kmZHApSCgKgO7tfpzMLWWdXC0/Z3tfP3aw bH8bukb80ybuZOeQmme5IGhOfgrI0AGCBXyf9znBADL7j/lZyEXzRS4Iy8O073bLsD2d 5CL+oaUWvcuFoIr0pucrtllEAxLlw+vnut29c0tNPTns9Y+3wyvRAs1ymaeFiQpUVA9o WBkGCpzWW13S2YqZ41O+kYYjiegykKhkzUkjrcSBJR7QJbmgnyMQNX7VNiY2NFjfgvYI hmA4lV/FIZtLhnMT+N5/CIDOdjDpD5bUbYY9A0hvTcSK+4aiqhIJ3/jobKBL27hU//d+ UP4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=F2e0nNltiz9reKTgPNmeujWHZXEac8JZRtlhNi9b9kM=; b=jVmYeVKnvGTAl6Lbt0S5/NktkwVEhqDkLDHsqGa+r+jO1sNWVaEhS4V9eAyu6JS877 hvJ4mbZdi/6QJuVgawcgDOV3OSswUaHLPNZvjOsAZeQpyD8mxqH05t8CRceNRhlS0EOp +42rSNkIIiyXodGA+dNz/LYa7WSzVWQXdztqTp4vRhvQhPTKr7c/V1sEnUNuClpkmyrP GFG6D5mjJI7AuG2uwkD7SXz1VRd3Wz6c24DvLabwbgpnTpqJBEmwm9HTc5Mmui/3oRF4 w+qbNDyhwl1XuXrDXidNlxAYP7d05q6aeARVhG6YqKVAsP2g66QYgM9hQ9qmaMwew+B4 Cs1g==