Re: [nfsv4] Milestone draft for working group review

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Thu, 24 August 2017 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=R09P35iCRzipnJ+PZbZzohE+4+kusKSUnK5e3+/MSuo=; b=p9RAZQYouM3lnU05UVt2XAZ6RGh9BPe5iwDvp7IsosRbBtk/vZxygORHwNFTixtH7l u12kyro6jqEEy3xQ/D2naGb2+CiCp/NFWP54OkGmJyk/4RB+NPEuxyRSZl3faW4xVshd gZDeL3Lv2abcTnMOHkNFxK7ZSTlYjH+MsF2vYaItm4q7yhqB4KwnP3kJESIInj+uTFHN nPJSJJEb373moR6ifOnWFt36HfWePD8A4pqZcwY/PA5Lkjf1Mvg0yY/arrr7YdoEFbh6 Tka3NQu5uQP2Vt0AvHIgGsX5vvw1/6P/+IATNO83NVPSM5lD8IUEW9bXpy0WLyYRZnsj +S/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=R09P35iCRzipnJ+PZbZzohE+4+kusKSUnK5e3+/MSuo=; b=dm32Ov3XV2eG/C8rYmwUX67c7ythu/vKEqg4i2Sh7RZ/fa3RsoqG0OOTO2kGeDbW8A 9P5NeLIZOprBfhs3clzz2qPugPEbAJ4lom6PnNbp0UFFVe1Sbl9l89HIQw5r4a8MjqVW 0HDma6QsODyyE4EWLFu8BWGc2IstZUIMvXoS75C7Y2tW7NKmgDD4om6NGp/sLZieyvam ekNlFLkKFCyaUnMolTo4Qb+U/ftJ6Wz6hHmbX1nkn7D9TpeprU6MTxbyOES4ywW6Js/9 tjzOuNa71WFXSNEGSVVCSSNnuEf6+1ZHS5pPYQ4pRdPtjMYj4XcRSjQXRDIst9ig1+D3 yU4Q==