[Nfvrg] New Version Notification and ask for comments for draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-01

"Ariel Gu" <gurong@chinamobile.com> Fri, 07 July 2017 02:12 UTC

From: Ariel Gu <gurong@chinamobile.com>
To: nfvrg@irtf.org
Cc: gurong_cmcc@outlook.com, diego.r.lopez@telefonica.com, ramki_krishnan@dell.com, sbanks@encrypted.net, hu.fangwei@zte.com.cn, wangzitao@huawei.com, hlisname@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 10:11:59 +0800
Subject: [Nfvrg] New Version Notification and ask for comments for draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-01

Hi, dear all.

We have updated our draft based on new architecture of control plane and
user plane separation BNG devices.

Last IETF, we have received many nice comments. Some remind us about the BBF
project focusing on BNG architecture. We have been discussing with the BBF
BNG architecture team, and decided here in IETF we works on related
information model, related protocols and use case about C/U separation BNG
devices.

In the updated architecture draft, updates includes:

*   The content of architecture keep align with BBF

*   Add three related interfaces between Control plane and User plane in BNG

*   Add use case of the BNG device in broadband network with the whole
process

*   Refer to some related drafts in other work group

Here is the information of the updated draft.

A new version of I-D, draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rong Gu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture
Revision:       01
Title:          Control and User Plane Separation Architecture of BNG
Document date:  2017-07-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture/

Here are referred drafts:

draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-01
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model/
)

draft-hu-opsawg-cu-separation-yang-model-00
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-opsawg-cu-separation-yang-model/
)

draft-huang-nvo3-vxlan-extension-for-vbras-00
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-nvo3-vxlan-extension-for-vbra
s/)

Feel free to contact us and hope for your comments.

Gu Rong