Re: [NGO] external module properties

Wes Hardaker <wjhns1@hardakers.net> Wed, 30 April 2008 13:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=hardakers.net; h=received:from:to:cc:subject:organization:references:date:in-reply-to:message-id:user-agent:mime-version:content-type; q=dns/txt; s=wesmail; bh=a77jrpIOBL9RBzQ6htVovRrc3bw=; b=Pk/izmidlyGo+GztN79V0Mf/yOSdY98+/SLrwDojuigNd+ZyhN3dsYuqKahTDl7ujIB/JKmW0c2Sw1AjL4xnOJaZfcdLXuFAelr6kPLRaMhPsYaEe6XXY0Xazr6XQ0t+EXEGYQu/z5r18gny3WokgO8a0WArJf0GMMalKhxOuik=