RE: [NGO] BOF Proposal: Comparing Approaches to NETCONF Modeling (CANMOD)

Mehmet Ersue <m_ersue@yahoo.de> Mon, 28 January 2008 16:59 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:59:53 +0000
From: Mehmet Ersue <m_ersue@yahoo.de>
Subject: RE: [NGO] BOF Proposal: Comparing Approaches to NETCONF Modeling (CANMOD)
To: david.partain@ericsson.com, NGO <ngo@ietf.org>

Hi David,

as a contributor I appreciate the BoF proposal you submitted. As I
mentioned before we strongly support the CANMOD BoF.

The authors of the complementary requirements draft (draft-linowski-...)
are generating currently the fitting solution document as -00 (I hope it'll be
on time).

Cheers,
Mehmet

       __________________________________  Ihre erste Baustelle? Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker. www.yahoo.de/clever