Re: [NGO] A proposed WG Charter for NETMOD: NETCONF Data Modeling

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Tue, 01 April 2008 08:43 UTC

Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:42:59 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: David Partain <david.partain@ericsson.com>, NETCONF Goes On <ngo@ietf.org>
Cc: Ron Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>, Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>, Chris Newman <Chris.Newman@Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: [NGO] A proposed WG Charter for NETMOD: NETCONF Data Modeling
Sender: ngo-bounces@ietf.org

I would like to thank the team for the work put into drafting the proposal for the charter.

I would invite all interested parties to comment on the charter proposed by the team, including but not limited to

- the scope of work
- the proposals that have been selected as starting points for NETMOD
- list of deliverables
- milestones

Please send your comments to the ngo list until April 7, COB.

Thanks and Remarks,

Dan