GopherCON '95 preliminary agenda

Jill Foster <Jill.Foster@newcastle.ac.uk> Fri, 28 April 1995 08:10 UTC

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 08:37:24 +0100
To: nir@mailbase.ac.uk, unite@mailbase.ac.uk, isus@terena.nl
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Jill Foster <Jill.Foster@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject: GopherCON '95 preliminary agenda

Here is the announcement of GopherCON - which is interesting in itself as
it gives a thumbnail sketch of the recent developments in Gopher: Gopher
VR, the link up with Hyper-G (which itself is an interesting system), the
ability to "serve" web pages, etc etc.

I am *not* trying to push gopher or Hyper-G. I'm just trying to point out
that there is still a great deal of interesting development going into
these systems.

-- Jill