NIR evaluators

Jill.Foster@newcastle.ac.uk Thu, 24 June 1993 12:46 UTC

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1993 13:34:28 +0100
To: nir@mailbase.ac.uk, wg-isus@rare.nl, us-wg@nic.near.net
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Jill.Foster@newcastle.ac.uk
Subject: NIR evaluators

Resending:

Please hold off until tomorrow. I was told this list was set up. It doesn't
seem to be. I should have checked. Apologies.
I'll mail the list when it's done.  More haste......

Jill

Original msg:
I have now set up the mailing list for those who volunteered to work on the
"evaluation" NIR  tools.

Please join this list by sending a message to:

mailbase@mailbase.ac.uk

with the text:

subscribe nir-evaluators firstname lastname

Those I know of (but who still need to subscribe please)  are:

Rheinhard Doelz
Milan Sterba(?)
Ton Verschuren
George Munroe

April Marine
Lenore Jackson
Erik Jul
Chris Weider
Jane Smith
Jim Fullton

George Brett(?)
Jill Foster

Once you have subscribed - I'll close the list. Others are free to join in
the first instance ONLY if they are prepared to be active here.

There are various parts to the evaluation: glossary, criteria, checklist
etc - but it makes sense to discuss it all on one list, as they are
interdependent.

Thanks for your help with this.

-- Jill