Questionnaire

"Walter.Scales " <ci1wsc@isis.sunderland.ac.uk> Mon, 05 September 1994 14:57 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Sep 1994 15:41:06 -0000
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Walter.Scales " <ci1wsc@isis.sunderland.ac.uk>
To: nir@mailbase.ac.uk
Subject: Questionnaire
Cc: ci1wsc@orac.sunderland.ac.uk

Firstly, I apologise if you see this on another list.

I am a postgraduate student at the University of Sunderland trying to develop a view of how (and why) perceptions of Knowledge Engineering vary internationally.

One of the methods I have chosen is the development of an interactive
questionnaire form, designed for the Internet using xMosaic on the World Wide
Web.  The questionnaire is available at the following URL address:

http://horus.sunderland.ac.uk/wsc/

I would really be delighted if members of this list completed the
questionnaire for me  -  it will not take you very long, and it's a novel and
interesting way of filling in such a form.

If you have not got xMosaic, and are interested in completing the questionnaire,
please let me know and I shall gladly send you the E-mail version.

I do hope you will help me make this an interesting and worthwhile project by
completing the form -  otherwise developing my questionnaire form will prove to
have been a somewhat arid exercise for me :-{

Thank you in advance

Walter Scales
Postgraduate student at the School of Computing
University of Sunderland, Green Terrace, Tyne & Wear SR1 3SD, UK
School fax number: UK 091 515 2781; Home fax: UK 091 584 5359
E-mail address:  walter.scales@horus.sunderland.ac.uk
Alternative E-mail: ci1wsc@isis.sunderland.ac.uk