FREE MOUSEPADS!

sales@esinet.com Fri, 16 February 1996 08:14 UTC

To: info-ietf-njm@uunet.uu.net
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: sales@esinet.com
Newsgroups: info.ietf.njm
Subject: FREE MOUSEPADS!
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 02:09:58 -0000

Dear Cyberfriend,

Give  me  a moment to introduce the newest, largest, fastest
turnaround,  best  customer support , and most  importantly,
least expensive  computer Mega-store to enter  the galaxy in
cyberspace,  ESINET.   We  at  ESINET  pride  ourselves   on
providing  the  friendly  support  before  and  after   your
purchase  that  no other online store can.   Our  Mega-sales
team, with their Mega-knowledge, with our Mega-product  line
is  ready  to  assist  your  hardware/software  needs,  just
call!!!  Just an example of our Mega-low prices:

R  A  M  is only $28.50 per megabyte for 30-pin  and  72-pin
SIMMS!!!

***FREE MOUSEPAD WITH EVERY ORDER***

Check out our website for our latest hot sheet of Mega-deals
and give us a call.  We are the friendliest folks in space.

 1-800-443-3229 ask for our Mega Sales Department

http://esinet.com/upgrade.htm

email:  Sales@ESINET.com

Sincerely,
ESINET Staff