Re: [Nmlrg] Closedown of the proposed NMLRG and NMLRG mail list

Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com> Thu, 08 December 2016 06:28 UTC

From: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
To: Pedro Martinez-Julia <pedro@nict.go.jp>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 06:28:43 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.185.119]
Cc: "nmlrg@irtf.org" <nmlrg@irtf.org>, Albert Cabellos <albert.cabellos@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nmlrg] Closedown of the proposed NMLRG and NMLRG mail list

Hi, Pedro,

I fully agree that AI is wider than ML although it is more difficult to give a definition or border of AI technologies. We can certainly extend our scope from ML to AI. On other side, our scope is actually wider than network management. We also targeted autonomic network controlling from the very beginning.

Regards,

Sheng