[Nmlrg] Review for draft-jiang-nmlrg-traffic-machine-learning-00.txt

Albert Cabellos <albert.cabellos@gmail.com> Sat, 16 July 2016 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=PUR7DGcfdF66wRm38lHNwJmEaMz/tPgGUwkgyx1JZWM=; b=LNrUXEK3w09ibi3v5+mw4eT39cmjKDh3iwxz/ZOXjhBeYpIhDz9094s5EJQYFAZEdS T5vLfsI4Nb2slP2+G1yjsoWqtogWRz7RvYIYjAdb56Y/F2h447YcizT0NVK3dQ6uyeuY oQWR8CB+FKyYXydEO9GjMAY6kWuUrwydg0LpMwE3UE89Ls+KYUvQVLVI2BbOF6HU0aj+ mkeAMBByfC9itOSawKizwm92pYzcnvJPX7SNwPwzBGEMgpp94/7bmlKF9t5QEXEiLljl susJMSEmEA+bV336u5dCJQqmyTw9LC43gC2khRAFpRDj9sEtqKwUe96KN4e6BX8GM0Jo umjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=PUR7DGcfdF66wRm38lHNwJmEaMz/tPgGUwkgyx1JZWM=; b=P8ScJq5jFlu4iJ477Wi5ct7YZOoQzTfZzBT+8uqTFkwQOgrk3O5C5gRIuYgzD9lQlM 79s0BWyl8dpr4iPWbfH7CfTnRUyp9DnJcQds/M6tpVJOQRK++ICeLJR2q3/JDRLxjc0l WhBnth3LIi8z8oXq9YPsQVZtdUYGUNDx7b0AMIiJXpRBGVlotmk6tv26+Yq8H78As6W8 re9+vmqYInnqKDz3XUnogks8K3OB89K71d4PDDO4jfbX27zTiZPLCJiM5HprrwfAJqye www/Ps4F6ZFiTy4xFjV+M9RnUjdepP1twoPDX097/Fc9/ItBdJ8mNEccyQH99Gzg28uL Itkg==