Re: [nmrg] Residual configurations

Dean Bogdanovic <dean@voltanet.io> Wed, 07 October 2020 21:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=voltanet-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BcxAQeZF+LTezu1zMNz6tAw/c9EgB3RCPE8svePjRrc=; b=pGCXe53Fktz0SLjPSNtuLMaLu203U4OMEYIEZVsI4ybVolULqQREUARynz/38RiUAH f1oJYcE7nv3JsHwZ9WcltsULLd8OJ6B2FttaIuAP2ZfRbqxbBqWhi+B2noly5ZAgsI0I Dn6OuloBQjS8ao92wDrc5op35TXv0+CwXQiceX9r7gk8q/J8pMwtz0DPu0DvlvjsfTYW 5tJvpx2wedaIowmkkZSYQCmzes0Bk8Gf1jjplxYlNWif/zHfRnHNBWB/+fjpom2o+5ip XJ25cV7idAYkUMOokhobpHQR9FcDyag1bejXRV9yPJO2B4SdaDl9R/PL7J9umgVhZRyu gEdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BcxAQeZF+LTezu1zMNz6tAw/c9EgB3RCPE8svePjRrc=; b=IHAaGTASSSwHA1pwaSVY5SJIm5sRDecrcYnNPbk+8domnLEiR2VTYwvqygkDgxSw8/ ucAQku6jOrQz3yTSxM8AmnF5iPF2yxUdEoV21usuhqSTTNXWeI/9y9VndDZparGW04f8 3LZKrYF8dW6/P/UJhU908af/0BmT4MfOmC3xUpYXEzZt1mCM+QSdDG6EI1MxyhXOR5k1 Y8kuKNBV8KMbzvNuTNOBs1Qx/TBqdqR2i4lxdqh2y5BdIVv5mierPgAqMSaZoTmWo1o/ PzfZScVXftkHG51KHzh40WDeqyhXNSC9dh2+VgRgHwYIgmwqoXi5/C6xVR/kZrmxW9o7 oTmA==