Re: [nmrg] network digital twin vs. digital twin network

Christopher Janz <christopher.janz@huawei.com> Wed, 08 March 2023 17:23 UTC

From: Christopher Janz <christopher.janz@huawei.com>
To: Jürgen Schönwälder <jschoenwaelder@constructor.university>
CC: Cheng Zhou <zhouchengyjy@chinamobile.com>, "nmrg@irtf.org" <nmrg@irtf.org>, "'Diego R. Lopez'" <diego.r.lopez@telefonica.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 17:22:57 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.48.247.89]
Subject: Re: [nmrg] network digital twin vs. digital twin network

Especially since - flogging the expired horse further (apologies) - a couple of other native English speakers just convinced me that DTN "works" if you are reading it as digital twin-network ... an adjective before a compound noun, if you see what I mean. A little like one of those trick pictures where some people see an old lady and others see a water jug: you'll "see" the phrase one way or the other.

Amazing what we can spend time on in standards 😊

Chris