Re: [nmrg] Residual configurations

Dean Bogdanovic <dean@voltanet.io> Fri, 16 October 2020 13:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=voltanet-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9MQpU0V5h7z138JXQ9oDnhlOMwZVFTgAKl41Bef+Pek=; b=uxi5iZn8gaQ/Oh9cERtsT6I/kxCKMBBXMWwYzY20H+iplP2Pfmgx6HLieYlt+omUil c/cdWdVQsMKtO4EyhCGGNJGGhJHLqvofWnys9hPSec3jwfU4VWrqyqKpkcwThW4LZXvc SCyYLLJ0TCOtRptHslsMg7Gu0lpcwEVcGPHMyR359pQdmyajr9FMn8b6LK8AbXugKQrP N9yuLGBzEOW9F6UlARu4TQfOKW8C7eNNT4j/3969dsoNp2FsFAvVMU82aZlUssYnlfE7 PKb+1cy2TV7ZQl0u8YXDlt85xLYAys9TmrTE9nwJ1JWWxDuUEQYR+Jv0kwaQH/WYHB5V pfkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9MQpU0V5h7z138JXQ9oDnhlOMwZVFTgAKl41Bef+Pek=; b=nFDNPnRjCjqbLeft7w8JGCK+KmvzyVKuDmNLIeiDc5cKj7yAtg8MMEjmbiysuWqMsg zYOb5QWZIeiNs2FLzR9+VAnvdc8WfDqN+jMTuorde9Di1lSGMIT/euCn/CfZiLq3qWrw gRR4souYAdK8neIVB1M23uY1aXYEHc9yfxQmcsRIOjpedxxYpkl4nO6wXLpOhxtnpM/x QwHkSfcs1fEPTU2QWdBwZcZRGd90RmRiUGWIHX5yNOYsl7qDllOH70AscWtevnPqUyIP 08arFnTLuassZwf1roGERtjY2Ukpw87OsfUJDS/t6NXCLMHO+Di07twY/vsIXCJiG7LE AKFw==