Re: [nmrg] FW: [External] [NMRG] review of draft-li-nmrg-intent-classification-03.txt

"lichen6@chinatelecom.cn" <lichen6@chinatelecom.cn> Wed, 27 May 2020 01:51 UTC

Sender: lichen6@chinatelecom.cn
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 09:51:27 +0800
From: "lichen6@chinatelecom.cn" <lichen6@chinatelecom.cn>
To: "y.elkhatib" <y.elkhatib@lancaster.ac.uk>, nmrg <nmrg@irtf.org>
Cc: draft-li-nmrg-intent-classification <draft-li-nmrg-intent-classification@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [nmrg] FW: [External] [NMRG] review of draft-li-nmrg-intent-classification-03.txt

Dear Yehia,

Thank you very much for your comments. Thanks for your opinion that this version of the draft is much better and brings more clarity. Please see the replies below. We propose to address in the next version of the document those comments with reply “Added to the list of updates for the next version”. For others, we added some clarification – please let us know if you need additional clarification.

Best Regards,
Chen

李  晨  Li Chen
中国电信战略与创新研究院 战略与规划研究所 网络规划中心
电话:010-50902891/18910853955
邮箱:lichen6@chinatelecom.cn/18910853955@chinatelecom.cn
只为成功找方法,不为失败找借口
Chen  Li
Network Evolution and Planning Center
Network Technology & Planning Department
Email:lichen6@chinatelecom.cn /18910853955@chinatelecom.cn