Subject: [nmrg] Research Opportunity in 6G and AI-Orchestrated Networks at CNIT (NexaSphere Project)
From: Roberto Riggio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2025 08:07:55 +0200
List-Id: Network Management Research Group discussion list <nmrg.irtf.org>

Dear All,

I want to share an exciting research opportunity at the CNIT Research Unit
of Università Politecnica delle Marche (Ancona) as part of the Horizon
Europe NexaSphere project. We are currently seeking candidates for a
24-month full-time IV-level researcher position focused on AI-driven
network orchestration in the cloud-edge continuum, particularly in the
context of 6G and TN/NTN integration.

The position offers the chance to work on cutting-edge topics such as:

   1. Distributed computing and edge-cloud integration
   2. AI-aware orchestration of network services
   3. Experimental testbeds and prototypes in next-generation mobile
   networks

We are looking for candidates with a PhD in Computer Engineering,
Telecommunications, Robotics, Mathematics, or related fields. Prior
experience with edge computing, cloud orchestration, or Python/Linux-based
systems is appreciated.

The official call (Avviso n. 110/2025) was published on July 10th, 2025,
and the deadline for applications is September 30th, 2025 (23:59 CET).

More information and the full call text are available at:
https://www.cnit.it/ (section: Bandi e Avvisi)

Applications must be submitted via email to: [email-masked]

Please feel free to forward this opportunity to any colleagues, students,
or collaborators who may be interested. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you
have any questions or would like more details.

Best regards,
Roberto Riggio