[nmrg] Call for comments on new version of I-D: draft-zhou-nmrg-digitaltwin-network-concepts-04.txt

Cheng Zhou <zhouchengyjy@chinamobile.com> Thu, 08 July 2021 03:35 UTC

From: Cheng Zhou <zhouchengyjy@chinamobile.com>
To: nmrg@irtf.org, draft-zhou-nmrg-digitaltwin-network-concepts@ietf.org
Cc: nmrg-chairs@irtf.org
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 11:35:30 +0800
Subject: [nmrg] Call for comments on new version of I-D: draft-zhou-nmrg-digitaltwin-network-concepts-04.txt

Hello, experts in NMRG,

We just submitted a new version of I-D draft-zhou-nmrg-digitaltwin-network-concepts-04.txt.
The main changed in the version are listed as below.
 1)  Changed the I-D title from "Concepts of Digital Twin Network" to "Digital Twin Network: Concepts and Reference Architecture".
 2)  Update data definition and models definitions to clarify their difference.
 3)  Remove the orchestration element and consolidated into control functionality building block in the digital twin network.
 4)  Clarify the mapping relation (one to one, and one to many) in the mapping definition.
 5)  Add explanation text for continuous verification.

We would appreciate any thoughts or comments on this I-D from the group.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Cheng Zhou (on behalf of co-authors)