[nmrg] draft-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-network-definitions-01 feedback

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Mon, 21 July 2014 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5934; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1405967682; x=1407177282; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject; bh=B5mltCiTfr7LVJwyB8DnvVniH61KcCuzyq9Cpm5eulQ=; b=giOvVqDHlMw2DI9Q3je0EmQlnn8307/dZLEErGvK/HiP/TpCGJBlA0Zn fsD9iC1/Ue7KVGZJpR2BcKnRopVSp1J5I9HtRx1/SHejpQzMm4xg4zYU0 uJMejbBq0LbxESQuOmbujcfrch4Firztn00CAMQa+DXpITkJCRDSn0w8V 4=;