Re: [nmrg] IBN Use Cases Further Steps

Jéferson Campos Nobre <jcnobre@inf.ufrgs.br> Mon, 19 October 2020 18:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Rsz55kc6J6h4NndD1+JG//e8OaarSYCqsPQX+Ov7cXU=; b=MnR3NezepyaZQ+BhQolSbK1GoczWuhrC+6RADuOAbZYCCpr7vaF3k3SrXKtWmomqOC BV8iMl4caUo+FVHXbZ9WLFcBPLMLhgFcBRaBHNPhivPgZV4y+Y9KtV3eoVTSwbOeVra6 6RG19LPHpDkqOB/sDxUY5eZk7VsbMlk+8gPOFGYdNXXH7GOwW9NgpteYZi1eQT9rxyvZ qBqXJD8EOZA2lR/WmGGw5c/7wHkAMKxMSLMrwKqeFIgzBsBPli63kZfD0nzt2amMT6tw kOjZwOPgNHe5us9r266dE/Qdbkd/7kO5JhY7pwxRH/M7fSrwXPvygkEoIWop/f+A2H4N vJwg==