Your Living Room with Coverlastic Sofa Cover!

Coverlastic Sofa <CoverlasticSofa@easygarden.rest> Tue, 21 December 2021 10:57 UTC

X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=12.791 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_50=0.8, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, LONGLN_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, NORDNS_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET=1.347, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_PSBL=2.7, RCVD_IN_SBL_CSS=3.335, RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL=1.31, RDNS_NONE=0.793, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_NONE=0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_SPAM=2.5] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no