NPA spec now available via anonymous FTP (and email)

Brad Clements <bkc@omnigate.clarkson.edu> Fri, 31 July 1992 00:03 UTC

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1992 19:38:48 -0400
From: Brad Clements <bkc@omnigate.clarkson.edu>
To: print-wg@pa.dec.com
Subject: NPA spec now available via anonymous FTP (and email)

Thanks to Don at Lexmark, the NPA spec is now available via anonymous
ftp from

	barnacle.erc.clarkson.edu  (128.153.28.12)
	pub/ietf/print-wg/npa-l1rd.exe

This is a self-extracting DOS executable. Download to a PC in binary mode
and execute it to produce PostScript text for your PS printer.

The .exe file is a little over 1 megabyte in size.

--

For email, send a message to archive-server@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

	send ietf/print-wg/npa-l1rd.exe

for packing and encoding choices, send a help message instead.

--

The following comment is from Don, and I think its important for others
to read this before getting the spec. My objective in introducing the spec

I haven't seen the spec yet myself, so I'm shooting `from the hip'.

----