[Nsis-imp] Re: Question on QSPEC Implementation (was RE: [NSIS] NSIS for end users - It's reality)

Bernd Schloer <bernd@schloer.net> Sat, 30 September 2006 17:05 UTC

Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:05:01 +0200
From: Bernd Schloer <bernd@schloer.net>
To: "Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS" <gash@att.com>
Cc: nsis_imp@informatik.uni-goettingen.de, nsis@ietf.org, nsis-imp@lists.ietf.org, "\"Attila Bá", "Kappler, Cornelia" <cornelia.kappler@siemens.com>
Subject: [Nsis-imp] Re: Question on QSPEC Implementation (was RE: [NSIS] NSIS for end users - It's reality)

Hi Jerry and all,

:-)

I believe that this is not a big problem. Even if the RMF parses the
parameters sequentially, the whole object can be accessed any time. You
can do the manipulation on the object level or you can consider the
QSPEC as a (char-)array and the manipulation can be done on the byte-
or bit-level. And it is passed as an entire object back to the NSLP.

Bernd