[Ntp] Antwort: An RFC6921-compliant NTP implementation

kristof.teichel@ptb.de Fri, 23 April 2021 12:25 UTC

From: kristof.teichel@ptb.de
To: Daniel Franke <dfoxfranke@gmail.com>
Cc: NTP WG <ntp@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:25:20 +0200
Subject: [Ntp] Antwort: An RFC6921-compliant NTP implementation

So I had this lying around in a forgotten folder of my inbox and only today managed to review it (and familiarize myself with RFC 6921, and appreciate the temporal context, which had completely eluded me).
Just wanted to say: outstanding work, Daniel!
And I do hope we hear more from this project, perhaps in a year or so (give or take 22 days)?