[ntpwg] Fwd: secdir review of draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field

Karen ODonoghue <kodonog@pobox.com> Fri, 28 August 2015 14:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=A1Zk5oZ3Fecte+OioSXBJVtWmWdwt/+LYWoxGOLtvtc=; b=t0sFFbRqZKT7Utn88+BvTKvFzh40j1lxUqFiMR/WC4IjpaBGmd5njos3PttqaWbqpN AKQJ/MOpp0i9Zn/0V5acThmI5xrWiBgJxH9acxpy5eQwD35K4WsHnAnOX6xI3gjhfr3u g2wjrtRi1EXK5uRGJvOyYpp0xtI2pSk9rrrI7Ju+vkudhibHmQ7DMQPPnW2v0PerIJBe J4EreOYzxsIkqpGlABW1Ak2aDZoLKgJFQdstKUrAAeKfBTdpjUuh2kLniKwPs/+4005O rC/vydT6AApAmYjd5fT53nz3CfbG+sgOcVfr6PxoqHicjFpUOcZ3rvtGUBzL7Xj20Jta brtg==