Re: [Ntp] I-D Action: draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-01.txt

Aanchal Malhotra <aanchal4@bu.edu> Tue, 06 November 2018 08:09 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ob3UK1Fm2EAaXncdPA/KHBXuuxHxiIty+4XYhp+QhTc=; b=r0UYxG3b3QHekqkpANNVBjdcjfUkcxqChfc4reby38SIdPmu5yGePbSZt7WW9x1o9S sooeyFGuSfQhXaGnHPJH6us43e9txBlJiTR0wGWu7hUDnbgvVwYruMIHZU2X2QiBAflW i1Bkvn6vcjq58WoTvwgJLQgrgnfE8imXOniWZIpqmJ1RMJCKkLbJwKH0n6R9uZ6Ci0Z4 E2DraYzkAOYiqKcnRzCStg2rOKUy4d1IYffP3sgvrUSGzGxeBkDiaxxtTxqVwglOlCPE m4M2GhIwIHssmXTZpafYErCFKnJYc3KT73AXOp9sYk1M5udlm0nnYbjA+eoWeHSYMFXg QH2Q==