[Ntp] Minutes from the last NTP Interim Meeting (2019-09-10)

Dieter Sibold <dsibold.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 14 October 2019 11:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :accept-language:content-language:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version; bh=wRJTFLOl7KQjIPq+Ols+9wNxeBOX2AjAXJ7J/pWgQ88=; b=RYaKrNcS7SWofNnisGABU+hKrj5Xmr4vGzkl2ZjeHlqnGfEq8YsBpFtRGxECGjxrrY er5bUpTTGjZ1QUhf3XnOEPuEYaUI+6mqR/yjcKeoB1mNHFrixbRuPu9pn6dVSeAF+gIt fhQDl9Ar3tmDwZJ+j6BYXD08D2MDMyfiRjTvsVh0szbNOLKdLZbCPdFTs1kB0ZaKqG91 04uZnyy06vMVtzMLJvS6MAgqwK3RDu2FEbdKT8LX3Onj1VNwrsCzqBZ13BMTiV+a74+o XDLxE24963o9Bfb78WXeTkffqCOp2QWtk+YlwpM6EL9py99W6xf+AQnvZyEuEbQTjR7j 4WuA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date :message-id:accept-language:content-language :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=wRJTFLOl7KQjIPq+Ols+9wNxeBOX2AjAXJ7J/pWgQ88=; b=FPYJKYoJJOvNH1uE9d5kriwshT02og8TQYzRKsKsiou7xcHEo8HZvO54gO2g1eNgB9 szcWozNg53euL4NtOI/c3lnxK7Lv1Vt0kr4p3Thiid6S8h1+VPO89Yj8va+DpD8QYEO/ PjkUb+wJAg6fW8QNXLV2QmRnooDx6nZHavIb4Z6akSbieXZ4FYzW5f1dr3Kql/G7sLHy QF8wMWpfJXZ2e1B4GFYI6itOoSoOIhk1LcSww9iVeDavuEU1fC29igCgFxlCVe6yczaB 98SLKhe4woDk9obLVhASAuMXriBr7Pv3SZ1Rx2xqQob95oN9yMZiDc5dcGKbqqL/YlG2 v2Cg==