Re: [nvo3-dt-encap] [nvo3] Encap draft published by design team

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 15 February 2017 22:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RobsL+8BBG+Jcq23Rht2/80ivM+s772NqkkuO/3OvAE=; b=txZbwXPcPyd4rsmIxWOFPKTYXtTpxlMQFgnQHGtlE4WDuMBp+fLymWT0DLSDzTG1zD tYISYsNWuUL1s5FqLWPxMpzClTaL70nahafu3/OXgYxmTpnP/Dp7DveBarUrYLVB9J9C OXslw88yuI2Fg6YeTozC0OPmjBUy+fMOk62uYvbCkbOM6zzJH8cL5z12NtauSciI2GzN qU20pDCIFci61fnsiHutTr+lfGLpQirbIXRhHoI5TfVq1GEA43r1FjgeR2wVUYwgPV87 LkzYWQCEcgbNbp+5VQFxEpNPLmKQAA2dH9yU9Mh2p2lBtGun/xzNRPkCLT/kuz/uXQw5 4m9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RobsL+8BBG+Jcq23Rht2/80ivM+s772NqkkuO/3OvAE=; b=Abu1f1B4hgBdFq8xnOroog7XgF0sN5kQfF1X7FOvYm9bFhsvhKFZ1cLL2xTds2GkR9 cN0IOhSFe5/7GGAWI2YJgUzESJkZ6cxh52FKEB2y/CI8vhMvZ7lg9sO6qwbDNzThu07Y 2s4RwAnyfYKanoFG3nLUBVeicxbQNL13lsZD6v/d/DGsxxCj5GTcEKEc6KKX/j+ozH/q 26ihyzUdp4IDBQsUb2W7NVYJDLEQGcjuh4sj/BFHMhlk+gbg3bJ2N5RwDzAmtZ/RmYPf Hg94HeTGbvTr04fJ6clAyxnexa/y4A2o4CpxxAYV8qVQjGAcpQF0PUTtKb0eWhbsfli6 yVtw==