Re: [nvo3] [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-14.txt> (Geneve: Generic Network Virtualization Encapsulation) to Proposed Standard

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 27 November 2019 13:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=UIMSKA0QH5/Gi+BOfbz6AsuWzxC11jdMuBSfI4EWnH4=; b=FSba/U6pEYbvI7GI/tKdiE8aYbo7JPRemlWGLUKfo4Xqrh9hRoVcIog0bKucYcxI1w dlcqFZFPpTmqpDPrfu7wKsamaFP4tq9xMVByutwYZNzijYsRbhT0whvx6TLG/UZyu/XA 680UrhsRgTC62UiVwCuA7a8c/Frag/5Ot1vaYrdlZmtOfC7OjRed7+leKoMhE3OuUTu5 PsrVguLrnwxxKQhfaRqRSijG1LzpyhzAhwg21ESVhWh7ss9z4gXiI2N6gCxVg2wy7i15 MqCvFOzNAQsIL1GwDMH5aISuVEpzX1VLqdsNM1j/GAY/S4vi06HX3s6+QMYt5CadD2mT DLbQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UIMSKA0QH5/Gi+BOfbz6AsuWzxC11jdMuBSfI4EWnH4=; b=eLiEuM4rjr5F6OaDZmqgy1vDstRyBsI/otOTImS5wTU0KDEClF8YQfXNSDNj4Zwco3 RxYxysc9pM3ZJuAKRzOneOEoKK4OCqByqDBe2rkSPgPn/zerGdy3SkkhRS7mN3c3sFXG 70uBCP7toPEOOX2TAK4I09UGZRRaETfKIKn0F+/u8x7k4zLxTwECMwnC/WSyewLZQGbi R4DlJyRtP4vLgqcWSC3u3nPRxIHhEsxjbsq1wrXZJD8+yiaeQy1KRHly46x3w4hWtX1K C5UT3rKOQHOptxEdayNNlvE0fwkSexExJ7Iq/MgUW4Ow397Kzp9Vl7fOc+ysaOYJaeib 0Z/w==