Re: [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-08.txt

Santosh P K <santosh.pallagatti@gmail.com> Mon, 04 November 2019 13:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Il13ExJqvcllIA4X/FyM2svbYrx6/H45njMW0d+n/UI=; b=SE3IZ1rOGz8SM/dvztmb6Psz2IJMscT5JswyxlKCuPz9VCib6ewh75iznKgPYFLbwv mGO8BM3wQcqVx0KMWkmzKW/Y8SVUZzDGr4wutYziBbOR3fwhqpM/Pqx5nVjqQeRS5foa i1rdDe4PFBn/UtA8rJPiauAQeJ0bGq54m57oYWoGauIPAxZW7j/4McOgH4yaj3zK9eyW KbI7OpNQfjt4rSDbZtBw2ajRBRKuZZrTVzNbO0kwqyaGZRGXWSau7Os8SPNFQKCjG6+6 V/1ZkXbkJn5NE3Bm22bBMXbD2N8Dj0Azd31fqfHrjlDUOcxQ01Vd/rejd0GCSXceZIxN 6B/w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Il13ExJqvcllIA4X/FyM2svbYrx6/H45njMW0d+n/UI=; b=gcZMGH3MLZAFE24XjINf4hE+hWOX0qBbLYnPPAY/yi9+oeOLxkPEW8ClUXqb57CnTg N5ymDCr6QGjwGgrX4jwo9WIKPJS8XbUoQuB1RsOf01ETOgaFn4lor+BcUyt+bpJWx65z aCO20+F1Jc4gZEPiOWeuW9QbHLlzI3Ie1D6/u8EXee2PufTxix5+F+laKZY6Fn7Y7ARW o4ze6nnCS9bbYilMtKAWTLJ47McB+ZsbjURsm3YqbPfAPIU4g0kAYob6a5C4r7jYp07r /0xzC0NenIePbiXGzeO8lBQsVaQpOEAOFdFySLmLgyB/PPzTIEvOZIoS2CFHMyrViZB7 AIkw==
References: <157263030423.31830.4277364795812171214.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmUn2zSME51_rDW+y-GdWTmOXQiV7BKkRbNwcy12q8ZjxA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzxvknwYwvh-s-UK_C7YoF04eiFhyBvVxoNmT=52=EUnWw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmU0FViBV8TrwpLN7hUVMkbp9h4E-N048T4BM7a=7F6MdA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzxNHF0pRq1-7sPz4eWqCVVpf52jDhhqq0iNFu02Eso1pQ@mail.gmail.com> <c5ff1b1f-4b07-9be5-0519-de3849ea5ce8@joelhalpern.com> <CA+-tSzw4TwmC_qxBX8Q4inWswMTS2nBmSVCJVcCN9PRpDa-ghw@mail.gmail.com>