Re: [nvo3] Update on encapsulation design team

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 24 October 2016 18:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AowA9Spf/9DjjW6fxSK/Zzga7c2tNH9QQhapIFvcaGw=; b=g4bBTFyQTzhiXEgBmOW9S2QZ90n60GYr23/yEqt4C6lwSsmhWKN5Hso8LCKKyE9onW YWNVSg4LtLUiHEudZBk4Uud9h/zFqR3H8KqZdhmyXH1WX2kkAB2VuSN+1v2KkCt5O97c cd9TcZ0b/oKTRJN53A9JZ8lu+QxwA3K/llsenuz6n0XIzFgYrOf+j5OVd6YYHVdXJw1T TYmhj25X9kPgmjj0ODieX8Ih3ZnwheUluqVhI0TTaOVA1Lb4JjEegzxL6NvoXUfWCPkw 4fxCliKUQyAzagI6e4DB6HfKgyZl6QB/Xz46uEdBes3dK1YGWGHTIPvU6BxG2+EdtqLl P2lA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AowA9Spf/9DjjW6fxSK/Zzga7c2tNH9QQhapIFvcaGw=; b=dd/XycN6IqFYgaT8slDC5ghRPzVrD/t1CCpiaxxf1fvNYesEMaqB5dDn6ye2wxzjAm 69TCYF3qLqi3AROHS0+qv0tApVhGp+/YMZc8L/p+jbXTrhOfm7Lra/xa5uwtAMASl47L nSOpNMGnL1MCrIKtUbldH0mRMiPf0xrJ9v9OmsD64yJrEVvwq5Wih3CUGNlhHaG6GYdu 7xadPwEKkGo+AHaM4kaTJE5lDEXITYiyIJxtkwwPwcDCoid4fP7xwHxUnOsZickwDWNd 4gJanfCZvxrRaeHKfZIPWT3TMblKzfUcYawl9gc1Vh4WYsX280GjwtutDOyopBmWqnBP ofaA==